Collection of Information
This website collects the following types of information:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing information etc.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Use of Information Collected
Infoshred, LLC may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available.
Infoshred, LLC does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Infoshred, LLC may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Infoshred, LLC and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Infoshred, LLC; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.infoshred.com and/or the general public.
Infoshred, LLC shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
Acceptance of Terms