Keep your business information secure by pre-scheduling shredding service with Infoshred. Having a bin in your facility will make it simple and convenient for your employees to deposit printed materials in the shred bin and ensure it is destroyed in a timely manner.
3 Easy Steps to Get Started with Scheduled Shredding Service….
Step 1 – Order a Bin and Choose a Schedule
- Generally, we recommend one console for every 5 people or one Roll Cart for every 10 people.
- Having a Shredding professional pick up your shredding on a scheduled basis protects your material by ensuring it is shredded in a timely fashion. We offer pick up schedules on Monthly, Bi-Monthly and Quarterly basis.
- We shred both On Site (in our Mobile Shred Trucks) and Off-site (we shred at our plant); both options are equally secure.
Step 2 – Shredding on Schedule
- We provide an annual calendar so you know the exact days we will come to pick up your bins.
- On the service date, our truck will arrive, and our Bonded Shredding Professional will collect you bin and shred it either on-site or back at our facility, depending on your chosen service.
Step 3 – Certificate of Destruction
After your material is shredded, you will receive a Certificate of Destruction via mail or email. This certifies that your documents were shredded by Infoshred which is a AAA Certified Company adhering to the highest industry standards of security.