What Is the Process for Drop-Off Shredding Service?
Scheduled shredding might not be practical or economical for you if you have a small amount of paper to shred or if you work from home, but Infoshred’s drop-off shredding service might be ideal.
Home Office Conundrum
The past two years have seen a sharp rise in the number of individuals working from home, making it difficult for many companies to maintain compliance with data privacy laws. Home workplaces, however, pose some particular difficulties with information security.
- You will still need a shredding solution at home just like your corporate office had, but you can’t just throw documents in your recycling bin and pray no one steals the information on those documents.
- A small office means that you don’t need to shred as many papers, and when you do, it’s less frequently and in smaller amounts.
- You shouldn’t use a personal shredder that you can buy at any office supply store. Home shredder strips can be reassembled, and bagging and throwing shredded paper into the blue bin as instructed by your waste management business makes it even simpler since all the pieces are gathered in one bag.
- Don’t waste time operating the shredder with only 3–4 sheets at a time, dealing with paper jams, repairs, upkeep, and frequent replacement of the machine. Not to mention the possibility of a child suffering serious injuries as a result of the shredder.
Fortunately, there are convenient ways to have your documents securely destroyed using a local drop-off shredding services at Infoshred.
How to Shred with our Drop Off Option….
Infoshred provides safe drop-off shredding services. Bring all of your bills, financial statements, receipts, and other sensitive paperwork to our drop-off location in East Windsor, CT.
Infoshred is a NAID AAA Certified shredding business with a drop off option for your unwanted papers.
The NAID AAA Certification mandates that shredding businesses follow the strictest security guidelines in the market, including hiring only people who have undergone background checks and maintaining a secure chain of possession for your data.
Paperclips and staples won’t even need to be removed because our industrial-grade shredder will take care of that. Simply put it in the hands of our experts.
Look on our website to make an appointment and review the cost-saving fees.
- Our fee is $0.16/lb. with a $50.00 minimum charge. (CT State Taxes Included)
- The minimum covers up to 313 lbs, each additional pound is $0.16/lb.
- Example: A large garbage can that you roll down your driveway can hold approximately 313 lbs. If you had one can your fee would be just $50.00, but if you had two, totaling 650 lbs, your fee would be $104.00 (650 x $.16).
- Payment for all drop off services is due in full at time of appointment.
Upon arrival at our facility, we will help you unload your car. Nothing too strenuous for you! How easy was that?
Request an estimate on our website or by calling 860-627-5800 to learn more. Our experts will ask you a few questions to better understand your requirements, after which they will tell you exactly what to expect from start to finish, including the cost.