Security is our first priority. With Infoshred, your sensitive data will be protected throughout its life cycle. Whether Shredding or Storing, with Infoshred you can rest assured that the confidentiality of your information will not be compromised.
Infoshred is the only facility in New England to offer shredding and storage under one roof. When you are ready to shred your Stored documents, your confidential material is transferred within the building to be shredded. You don’t have to worry about your material being transported to a different location.
Out-sourcing your shredding and storage services to Infoshred is an inexpensive alternative to an internal program. Your company avoids the responsibility, expense and clutter of buying, maintaining, and operating your own equipment.
Please enjoy this video from our President and Founder, Stacey Lombardo regarding our security features.
Some additional information about our company and our security features….
- Infoshred occupies a 70,000 square foot facility in East Windsor, CT. The facility is partitioned into two unique business units. A 20,000 square foot information destruction facility and a 50,000 square foot archive center.
- The two facilities are separated by a 2 hour rated firewall and are only accessed by locked, alarmed internal entry points.
- All materials are transported by Infoshred personnel in a secured truck.
- Infoshred vehicles are equipped with a GPS vehicle tracking system as well as Babaco Alarms.
- All visitors must be accompanied by an Infoshred employee at all times, and identification must be verified before they are permitted in either the archive center or the shredding plant.
- Infoshred’s building is equipped with a monitored Sonitrol alarm system.
- Infoshred uses both microphones and motion detectors to monitor our facility.
- Infoshred is equipped with closed circuit digital video equipment, and all entry points are secured with an access control system.
- All employees sign a confidentiality agreement, pass a drug screen and have third party background and credit checks.
- Employees wear uniforms and picture ID badges.
- Plant-based. All off-site document destruction is completed within 24 hours.
- Mobile Shredding. All on-site document destruction is performed immediately at the customer’s site.
- All material to be placed in storage is bar coded and tracked in our RS-SQL database.
- HIPAA Compliance Security Policies and Procedures. Infoshred complies with all requirements of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), and will work to assist customers in compliance with any future proposed regulations.
- Infoshred also complies with all requirements of the Gramm Leach Bailey Act (GLB) and the Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act (FACTA) which took effect June 1, 2005.
- Infoshred is AAA NAID
- Infoshred issues a Certificate of Destruction for all material processed.
- Infoshred holds insurance coverage for professional liability, employee dishonesty and general liability.
- Infoshred has a monitored fire suppression system that meets all NFPA requirements for high density record storage
- Vesda Smoke Detection System for early detection
- FM200 waterless fire suppression system in media vault